Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I'm American not British (:

I am just that little town girl from Alabama... I visited Brazil. WOOOOOWWW! That is oneee place I never wanted to leave! I visited many places, tried on some clothes, and ate some new food. Since I don't have much room to tell you the whole sha-bang that is Brazil I will mention a few things. I first visited the Statue of Corcovado on the mountain of Rio de Janeiro. It was freaky amazing and way huge! This is a statue of Christ that overlooks the city.

One of the Tallest... and attracts millions of people

After that, I went to a local market. Obseriving the little things on the way I saw what was so small but most beauutiful. A brazilian orchid. A little flower that would dress up anything. I grabbed some fruit from the market that i had never seen before. It almost looked like a fuzzy potato! It was called Cupuaçu and it was kind of tart. But it was really good! It is a popular fruit in Brazil.

small brazilian orchids

Cupuaçu

No comments:

Post a Comment